A framework that allows users to create their own simulation platform
Using SimPL, a framework for developing a simulation platform of Virtual Lab developed with Korea Institute of Science and Technology, you can build your own simulation platform with desired functions within a reasonable period of time.
- Python(2/3) based back-end code development environment
- Built-in functions to communicate with server-side environments (scheduler, DBMS and solvers)
- Layout builder with WYSIWYG editor
- Built-in functions to communicate with SimPL Plugin
- Open-source repository to share
- SimPL Plugins/Pages
- User Management
- Scheduler & Job
- Solver Management
Users can create a customized simulation platform equipped with only the features you need.
If using an external simulation platform is limited due to specific methodologies, licenses, security regulations, etc., You can easily create a simulation platform tailored to your needs.