We are Virtual Lab, a materials simulation R&D platform company.
Since 2016, Virtual Lab have developed and provided various services related to materials simulation based on the cloud.
We are striving to apply cutting-edge technology to materials R&D.
We provide cutting-edge simulation-related technologies and services proven technology by based on participating in various national projects for many years. A Web-based materials simulation platform Materials Square. A practice-oriented material simulation education platform Materials Square Education. Unlimited cloud HPC solution MAXFlops. Simulation expert consulting .
In addition, we are trying to help revitalize the Korean materials industry by sharing various useful information for people who want to start material simulation through the tech blog for free and holding a colloquium.
- Established Virtual Lab. Inc.
- Established/certified company-affiliated research institute (No. 2016112368)
- Venture business certification (Technology Guarantee Fund technology evaluation guarantee company)
- Released Materials Square v1.0
- Web-based lithium-ion battery simulation platform development (iBat) completed
- Registered a patent for control server, system, and method that provides computational science service
- Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning selected as K-Global 3rd 300
- Updated Materials Square v2.0 updated
- Completed the first development of the thermoelectric material database platform at Korea Research Institute of Chemical Technology
- Researcher behavior-based R&D data collection and utilization framework development task
- Machine learning-based alloy powder design and manufacturing task
- Launched unlimited cloud computing solution MAXFlops
- Developed KiRI Note for Korea Institute of Science and Technology
- Updated Materials Square v3.0
- Cloud computing service quality performance check (Information and Communication Industry Promotion Agency)
- Completed KiRI function improvement(Korea Institute of Science and Technology)
- Developed R&D data storage/utilization system(Korea Research Institute of Chemical Technology)
- Transferd Pohang University of Science and Technology CALPHAD Database for MatSQ Calphad
- Launched Materials Square CALPHAD service
- Estabilished KRICT DB platform(Korea Research Institute of Chemical Technology)
- Updated Materials Square v5.0
- Signed an export contract between Virtual Lab and ATI Metals in the US
- Launched Materials Square Education, a web-based material simulation education service
- Held Materials Square Education showcase and 1st colloquium
- Pre Series-A investment attraction(DSC Investments)
- Accepted as a Plug and Play startup fostering company
Meet Our Executives
Founder & CEO
Minkyu Park Ph.D.
Young-Kwang Kim Ph.D.
Junga Ryou Ph.D.