Materials Square Education
Materials Square Education is a cloud-based materials simulation education platform.
This service is currently only available in Korean.
Materials Square Education(MatSQ Edu) is a cloud-based materials simulation education platform.
You can learn basic theories of materials simulation, machine learning for materials development, semiconductors, catalysts, energy, metallurgy, and quantum dots, as well as practical high-quality lectures are provided.
Why MatSQ Edu?
You can learn material simulation in a short period of time through hands-on focused lectures.
MatSQ Edu provides 7 fields and 174 lectures.
- Density Functional Theory
- Molecular Dynamics
Machine learning-based material development
- Machine learning coding(Materials)
- Materials property precition
- Band gap engineering
- Low-dimensional matter
- Optical properties
- Solar cell semiconductor
- Lithium ion anode material
- Photocatalytic material design
- Hydrogen energy production
- ORR/NRR for hydrogen energy
- Fine dust reduction SCR
- Nano alloy catalyst
- Shape memory alloy analysis
- Hydrogen separation membrane design
- Thermodynamics of metals
- Mechanical properties of metals
- Quantum dot simulation
- Transparent electrode materials
Need more information?
MatSQ Edu is currently only available in Korean. Content in English will be uploaded soon.